As you might be aware I'm currently job hunting. Everyone is telling ultimately its what you want.
What I wan is a job that can earn more than my expected salary and something enjoyable with a reputable career prospect.
Where to find?
What I want is a company of team players where I can play with creativity and work with joy.
Where to find??
Best of all what I want is a job that allow me to maintain my looks and improve my physique....
Where to find???
I want to be a fitness trainer. A model. A movie star. A bodyguard. A martial art shifu.
Hahaha.
I want to be a bartender. A soccer player. A porn director. A camera man. A lifeguard. A fire fighter. A medic. A witch. A sailor. A pirate. A nerd. A typist. A scholar. A bus driver. An officer.
Muahahaha.
Give me a break.
A farmer.
Thursday, November 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment