Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My brain

I read somewhere that typing or writing whatever that's in ur brain right now can help ur brain to detox. So I'm making a point right now to type whenever I'm feeling stress!

My brain is a complicated machine. I realized I cannot continue my fitness program when I'm having exams. I get distracted and stray away. After jv's birthday I'm just gonna shun away from all high cholesterol food. Gosh now I'm sounding like an old woman.

Health freak

My brain also can't concentrate when it is not in optimum state. Thus I've prepared chewing gums and lots of medicated oil to wake myself!

Its Only today that I feel like im finally studying.
A little regretting on not noting down the objectives before every lessons for pr and consumer behavior classes but I did constant revision for integrated marketing.

Tips for keeping myself on track.
Focus on the storyline.
Focus on the objective an application
Focus on books and papers.

And continue to focus on feeling good!

No comments: