Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Grown up 24/11

Funny how you can wake up one day and realize what you have been doing is so childish.

Today felt like it crawl passed. So many things to do to think to plan and to organize. For the future.

We've discussed abt our room decor as we went shopping for furniture at ikea today.

We talked abt what I wanted in life for my career. The uncertainty felt so unreal. So many opinions so many path so many unknown... What shld I do after my resignation on 2nd jan?

Shld I take a break? Shld I go oversea try living the life as a farmer? Shld I go for any job available at the market? Shld I wait and catch the big fish? Shld I do what I wanted despite the pay and the environment? Shld I try a new industry and start all over again?

I'm at a lost..

Fitness wise I kinda cheated by sharing Mac breakfast and tomato's rib eye w baby. It's a long long journey to reach my abs. An I'm gonna keep on reaching my goal. What for be so strict? Make urself unhappy? Losing weigh is a constant lifestyle!! At the end of the day rem to work it off and strive towards the goal?

I was pissed at Derek my editor for not appreciating my taste in food. He say its not as fabulous as I said it was. I was angry because I feel like he's accusing me of lying... Or exaggerating..
Well baby talk to me and I calm down after that..

It doesn't mean that when someone criticize the restaurant it will have to shut down. Close shop. A person's opinion is just personal. In this line, personal opinion is everything.. I've been trained to be come selfish selfabsorb media personel that people hate.

Maybe it's the environment that causes us to become like that. Maybe the environment gave us the reason to do so.

I can't believe the IT moment came last night totally changed my life. Haha I think I have grown up. Maybe I'll get another one tml morning!

No comments: