Questions to expect
Tell me about yourself.
My name is Jingxian. I have been in the publishing industry for 4 years and I'm currently working in local magazine as a writer. I'm also pursuing my degree in Unisim which I will be graduating in 1/2 yrs time. I'm hardworking diligent and keen to learn. I like to get things done and enjoy savouring the result thereafter.
Why did you leave?
During my time as a writer, I have interacted with quite a number of people who have made impact on me with their career prospect and what drives their passion.
I would like to change my career path and aim to accomplish bigger and challenging projects.
What are some of your accomplishments?
I do weekly write ups for my magazine and occasionally come up with ideas for cover story which I have to liaise with clients and execute the story. I have done stories on Singapore beer week, the game expo, afa, stgcc to name a few.
What are your weakness?
I'm studying which takes up certain Amt of personal time.
I'm new to this industry but I'm willing to get out there start all over and learn from my mistakes.
What do you dislike most about your current job?
im a result driven individual.. and i dislike the fact Tt I am not able to monitor my performance with numbers.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment