Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I need to find something that says there’s hope everywhere. I need a place that doesn’t hinder my creativity. Where I’m free to express myself. I need to believe I’m good again. That I deserve to be treated better than this.
I dread so much to go back to an office where they are dying to get rid of me. This is the First time I see efficiency in them.

My heart is empty as I embark on this soul searching trip. Cut off from the entire world for 4 days and seek the peace within. I need to be strong again physically n mentally.
Ive been Bowing down to them for the past 4 yrs like a dog sniffing their shit. It’s dirty, but I’ve been doing it. The things I’ve said to please them. The smiles that I’ve put on. The innocent look just to throw them off guard.
No I’ll not follow their plan to dump me. I’ve seen it coming all this while.
After this trip it will be payback time.
I’ll drag time I’ll fight back I’ll do whatever it takes to get my money and dignity.
Getting Stripped off from my post was easy but I’ll get over it. When the time is ripe… I’ll make sure I get stronger and better than you.
No u can’t bully me. I will stand up to u and fight back. Knnbccb

No comments: