They say when a rs starts it starts with 2.
When the third person comes in things change.
So many shows abt cheating so many shows abt third party. There are even the ones abt threesome. I nv thought it would happened to mine.
Maybe it's the influence of alcohol, maybe we both find her attractive and acted on it.
But at the end of the day, she's a catalyst the spark to our rs. I still love u more than anything.
If my love has become a burden a habit a responsibility, that just shows how much we have and value each other.
You told me u feel free, like someone has finally let you go. That's how I feel.
You can take as long time as u want to
Figure things out. I won't say it hurts but we are matured enough to handle this situation.
Please rem I'll always be waiting for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment