我的叛逆造成你的背叛。
I told you before don't play w me. I will play w the girl u are after.
But I don't want the rs to be like this. I don't want each of us to live in fear that one of us will leave one day for someone else.
We need that time apart. My heart longs to go back to you. My brain tells me otherwise.
We are both hurt and said things that we can never take back.
I'm glad Rena came along. She dug out so many hidden feelings and agenda inside us.
This time out will do us good, I convinced myself everyday. Don't rush into a rs again. Don't make other party suffer becos of insecurity.
I'm still not used to this life without you. But I will do my best to live life again.
Then maybe you will see the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment