Monday, March 03, 2014

Life after cruise

It's a slow week after cruise holiday.

My heart and mind is still on board star cruise Virgo.
Everytime I shut my eyes I wish I would open them to see myself in the shower, in it's bed or in the pools or in the gym.

I learn that i shld not place money over friendship. Especially in business😔 just let gf do it.

I learnt that decision that I can make is a god's gift. 

I'm in need for spiritual books. I'm in need for psychical exercise.

My body and mind crave for more
While my soul wants peace serenity and away from this reality.

I'm thankful Everytime I think of giving up god will have his way of telling me not to.
He send me to hospital to regain my will to live.
He send Chris to tell me abt her mother in law slip disc prob to remind me how lucky i am to be alive.

No comments: