This is my 2nd month with TOGGLE, yet it feels like decades already. Everyday I get N numbers of crisis. People who plays tai chi.. People who throw temper.. People who cc the world.. People who does things "accidentally" to get people in trouble.. I feel that I've save the team from quite a few big crisis.. And I deserve some credit for that.. Bosses are nice to me..
But I'm feel that this job is not cut out for me. I m meant for bigger things!!!!
I've been telling myself just come here learn the ropes and u can go off to be a successful person somewhere else.. But my instinct is telling me to stay.. Somewhere there I smell opportunity..
I need to consistantly remind myself that The job I'm doing is just a training ground.
That's what I've been telling myself in when i was in Iweekly hahaa.. Look where i end up.. Hmm.. Time is running out.. I'm already 25 how the hell am I going to prepare for what is install for me?
Who ask me to choose entertainment lifestyle. Go be engineer or scientist or banker la.. Earn big bucks... :(
Can I pls pls pls meet a brilliant trustworthy investor that can help me make alot of money?
Feel like reading little prince tonight.... Something inspirational.. Time to visit the library soon!
Thursday, April 04, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment