Thursday, April 11, 2013

My rotten ex boss

Everytime I talk abt Jackie I'll feel that lump in my throat and my eyes starts to well up with tears.

I dunno what is it that brought these tears.
Did I fail him as a writer? My work is not recognize, i feel invisible in the department.

Name one thing he has does to disappoint you.
His reaction when I ask to stay for a bit longer to make it for the yr end bonus. and him make me leave within a month to make way for his new writer.

His allocation of points were always 2/5 for me out of 5 yrs I've gotten 2, 3, 4,2, 2.

I've handled very bad bosses before, worse office colleagues and politics. I'm actually used to his torments haha.

He is really a bad and selfish person. And I'm tired of growing under a rotten log.
Please let me grow in sunshine soon...

No comments: