Friday, March 22, 2013

With love from friends

I was lost.
I dug through pain memories, empty dreams, disillusioned scenes to find a life I'm looking for.
I misled myself into thinking happiness in life is where one party all night long surrounded with friends feeling high and dead drunk.
I think that to have girls wanting to spend the night with you is flattering and successful.
I feel that life shld be more than just spending it with love ones.
I shld do what I like and be what I want to be.

How wildful is that?

I spend the week putting myself out there. Doing things that I tot would make me happy. Drinking alcohol and partying all night. But after the alcohol effect was gone everything all back in place. I'm still lonely and upset.

Lynette/Marc cherry said: we always forget, that hole in the heart is already filled.

I have forgotten how happy I was before this tide hit me. I was strong healthy and filled with love from my family and friends.

Friends that know me. Friends that I have known for more than 10 yrs. friends that truly care. You can't fake a relationship like that. You can't start a new relationship with someone and expect them to know you. It takes time to build up the trust and understanding. Friends that click and friends that truly know what you need.

We may have our different directions in life but they have accepted who I am. They don't judge and they value who you are.

These are friends that will last. I'm really thankful that they came along tonight.

No comments: