This holiday is a bore for me.. I know i know whenever i'm busy i complaint, whenever i'm bored i complaint too..
I've been a good girl! i did the house chores, tidy my desk and changed bedsheets..but why Santa? why do i have to live in fear that no company would wan me for their internship? Am i really that bad?? Been preparing for the interview ever since the grooming lessons and none is coming my way? that's so disappointing.. seriously... :'(
Looks like only JiaQi and i are the only ones who havent got a call yet. Aiya, JiaQi you're looking for Sugardaddy , ask ah nan lo.. lol... although the In-based project in school's already starting out, it's still a threat to us if Ray dint get us a job, we might have to end up in school. (choy~!)
I really want to have some attachment somewhere else other than in sch! i'll do internship in Chineseland ! I'm guessing Ray dun like us, because i'm always talking behind his back and JQ you're always late for his class! lol.. kidding.. (he's a nice teacher.. )
Other than that i'm worrying about practically the most impractical stuff you'll ever imagine. I think i'll have a nervous breakdown or something lol.. That's why u'll catch me at the pool if you need me! Chilling off~
Yay going to sing K this thurs with Dear and Gavin! Finally after 5 months i get to sing again! lol..(ahem.. pardon me~)
A holiday would be nice, the feng shui book says it might help my fortune if i went for a holiday in China or European countries ..
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment