Well, i've gotten into Pan_Pac education for my IAP.. Dun ask y.. Dunno y..
Nature of Business: Publication
OK.. everyone has comfort me.. Dear's been really wonderful.. telling me things dont always go my way.. and it's sunshine after the rain.. Mom and Dad told me it's just a passing stage.. a side dish to my main course.. I really hope so.. well,i think i'll be alright.. Please dun make things difficult for me.. Gotta go down to check out the building earlier on Thurs morning.. Best of Luck to me..
I dun like my turst being betrayed.. Esp someone i trust.. It's really unfair that i've treated u with respect and yet u lied to me? Have i let my emotions over take my mind again? Trusting everyone that i see.. and end up all beaten up and hurting myself.. I've been naive.. too naive again.. Hope that things will turn out alright between us.. Friends forever =)
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment