老板说他看不懂我的华语。
天啊。。不想干了。。
萧亚轩新歌:类似爱情。 我写道:这首歌萧亚轩的唱法有点类似莫文尉的《爱情》,不知是否因而取名《类似爱情》。
他说他看不懂。
真的表达那么差吗?
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=455214749
偶然发现这篇报道。
你看见我的名字了吗?
went out with Spab for Peisi Bday celebration today @J8.. everything seemed to change.. I'm like more aware of our behaviour than last time.. that freak me out.. we went to watch My Bestfriend's girl and i mistook Jason Bigg as Adam Sandler.. What am i getting into now? I'm trying to work my way thru this industry and i still get jab in the eye with the truth.. Who am i kidding?!
So what working in the media very big deal ar? I wish i can be like him.. But you know the saying the higher u climb.. the lonelier u get.. do i really want to climb this ladder??
I wan to go all out to get myself a rank.. at least a recognition in the media world.. but i dont wan to neglect my family n friends.. i dont think i'm behaving like myself anymore.. i dont laugh like i usually do.. the most a little giggle.. gosh.. life is changing so fast.. all i can do is nod and smile at every joke..
Someone told me Being in control is the most important thing in Media.. People dont want to see a camera shy.. lack of confident person .. no one wants to believe or even listen to him.. i need a guide to balance..
*cries*give my life back!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment