Thursday, January 16, 2014

Flying in elevator

Can't rem the exact times I've dreamt this but it's getting irritating:

Me taking lift with someone to the top floor and phooh suddenly the lift went out of the building fly through the streets and to another building's top floor. 

Yesterday's dream was me n my primary sch mate Wei rong (but spookily he passed away a few years ago) we were the remaining ones at mediacorp new building at one north. The scenery looks v different abit 3D fantasy world. Then we got to stay there all night to do something. We kept traveling between 5 & 6 floor. I went to groundfloor to kpo and saw everyone's leaving. Maybe the event had ended. I saw a dinosaur like creature walking out to the street, then realized it was a vehicle with a couple in it. They sort of forgotten something and went back into the building again.
Duno why. 
End up when the event over the sun comes up everyone is leaving, I took the lift to top floor thinking that it will bring me to see beautiful scenes but it brought me to another building near the mrt and suddenly I was with Philip Nlp guy, and a bunch of commuters gg to take the train. The scene was v futuristic. But we were flying through streets and rooftops. 
Finally reached the destination and woke up. 
Weird eh.

No comments: