Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cheating agenda

I can't say I hate him for what he does. I'm disappointed because he is going through something that I've gone through before but much worse. With more stakes at hand.

I know why I did it before and I have accepted it as my past and now I don't do it because there's no need for it.

I'm disappointed that he doesn't do what he preach. I'm disappointed that he doesn't see a potential husband in my friend.

I'm sad because I can't help both of them. I want to tell him what he did is absolutely temp pleasure, he is playing with his potential future. 

I want to tell him give the guy a second chance, you might end up with a more loving husband than anyone else.. Some ppl just need to grow up to know that. But I'm afraid of betrayal again.

I truly want them to be happy and loving together but it is sad when facing w a breakup. 

我只希望爱我和我爱的人都能幸福快乐。




No comments: