Becos something I remind someone to do over the past 3 months was thrown back to me. And when I voice out, they take it as nothing, scolded me back for my rudeness.
Why?
She puts on a fake mask doesn't do work and still earns more than me.
Why?
She can boss people around and no one gives a damn?
Why?
When we do something that's right and Yet get punished by people that doesn't do anything?
Why?
No one recognizes my effort, No one is helping, no one is guiding me where to go?
I want to be stronger. Emotionally I feel that I grew stronger. But I can feel my body wore out bit by bit.. It is a tough job.. A job for 3.. I'm handling all.. It's not even rewarding..
I want to leave commissioning.. I want to do something else.. From the looks of it.. It ain't gg anywhere till next yr.. I'm tired I'm sick..
I just want to get away..
Help... ?
No comments:
Post a Comment