Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 look back n reflect

Last yr 2012 was a terrible yr. except all the traveling that I've did.. First time to Cambodia n Japan. Two totally different world. Just opened my eyes to reality.

I've managed to pass my exam well pulled my agg of 2.7 back to 3.4 totally worth studying.

I've managed to see through some ppl' motive and see them for who they really are. Sometimes I managed to dodge their flying arrow, sometimes people protected me but got hit, sometimes I got hit really bad and had to lick my own wounds climb back up again.
I've learn that many times we get affected by what ppl say, but most of the times it's just how the self interpret it. Lessons of self perception prep up every now and then to remind me over n over again.

I've learn to be strong, to garner food as friend, exercise as my trainer to build my mind and body. I want to be strong and fit. Fitter than an average person.

I've gotten a new career something that boost my confidence once more. I've learn that even in the darkest period of time, encouragement and support are really impt for me to go on.

I've seen myself in the darkness. Haha transferring all my energy to train myself. I've seen how I dealt with depression and stress and its very useful. I'm glad I have found tumblr, it's motivation n inspiring statement keep me going every day.

My love for one piece is what kept me up until now 1145pm 31/12/12.

ive pledged to live my life with her the best gf in the world.

Finally I've learn to do things on my own. Get the ball rolling n not give upside easily!

No comments: