Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Revamp thoughts

There are so many sets of thoughts in my head recently.
Here n there.. All the 'wants' circling in my head.. I'd nv know why or what.. I just know its there haunting me.

The urge to Crave for the things you once crave for.
The path which we walked before.
The mistakes that we made before where we learn how to say no.

For a period of time The need for attention was very strong. I went clubbing for almost every week lurking around looking for trouble. I found the attention I wanted but it was short span, next day everything ended with a huge hangover.I was happy only in that place at that time. When I revisit it, it wasn't it again.
No I can't depend on a place for happiness.
That's when the addiction dies.

I look back in the mirror once again and saw that unhappy uncontented look. You have everything. What do u have to worry? No goals. That is the problem.

My tummy is bulging, my work is in a mess, my sch work is deteriorating. For the past yr, I've neglected my goals. I stopped serious working out when I fell down last yr. my Sch results gotten worse becos I didn't really put in effort or plan a schedule for revision. My work gotten worse when Derek n pc left Iweekly.

It took me a year to pick things up. And now finally when I'm getting a hang of what I'm doing he is scheduling another round of revamp....

This time round new writer is being fired. I dunno what's wrong w him. But him being fired n Iweekly going through revamp is gg to be another huge commitment n changes in my life. I'm scare the same thing would happen again... Keeping my fingers crossed..

I want to get through w this!

No comments: