Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sickening

Everytime when I'm just about to be ill, I can feel it. I've gotten it so many times that I can tell what temperature I'm having.

I dread it everytime I have a fever, i get this never ending self talk, and events replaying in ur mind but you can't do anything else but to go through ur entire life again. I see myself doing things that I regret.. Not saying things I shld have.. Self pity starts all over again.. It is sickening to feel that way.. And u get angry easily.. U get irrited I don't wan to talk but ur mind is very noisy.. Ur body is aching u can't move properly.. U slur when u talk.. All the symptoms some tiny micro organism is doing to my body..

Likw what lynette just say.. Here I am at the cross road.. I realized I am at the cross road once again.. I looked at the nurses in the clinic they fight w some patient becos some medicinal claim was rejected.. I watched the drama for more than an hr they put me there on hold.. This is the kind of shit I have to go through w customer.. This is the kind of shit my baby is gg to go thru... I hope she'll do well get a taste of customer relation.. Maybe we can strike that off the list of occupation we want to do haha just like my azabu sabo..
I'm tired of this company alr.. I'm tired of the chain I'm locked to and the boss I've answered to for the past yr.. They re really nice but becos everyone ard me is sending these negative signals abt them..
I wan to quit becos everyday my mind drift to playing and staying home w my family.. I want a long week home doing just what I want to.. Clean up my life... Clear up the spider web toss away things that does matter.. And really think abt what is impt..

What shld I do :( I wan a project basis job.. Where can I find that?

No comments: