Sunday, June 03, 2012

My destiny

I feel it...
It's coming..
The passion to find what I'm really meant for.
It's becoming clearer each day... It's getting closer n closer but I've no idea what I will find..
Like my new look new lifestyle new life.. Everything happen for a reason this incident I believe would be an end to my drunken lifestyle tt I've lived for the pass 4 yrs..
It's a new start.. I'm all set to change my lifestyle again.. I'm glad people I loved and treasure are still by my side walk down this road with me.

Maybe for me to get back into temple was one step closer to finding my destiny..
But I really really really dont like the culture it's like a herd mentality.. But who am I to complain so much.. I'm just the same as everyone else in front of god..
I will miss my "flamboyant" days but I'm gonna be good from now.
Bad girl gone good haha rhienna anneihr

No comments: