Everything's gonna be alright..
I know it hurts..
Like a bleeding heart that never stops.
Like a broken glass window.
Like a lost shadow..
It hurts to be betrayed, it hurts to be cheated on..
It hurts when the truth came from our lover..
Leopard can never change its spots..
I didn't choose this path at first. But it has already taken me this far. It has brought me kinship friendship and relationship that I would nv dream of..
They say it is the decision you made in life that made you who you are today.
Yes all the success I had today came becos I didn't choose that path I'd intend to go.
Things would have gone completely wrong if I didn't meet you.
That's why i wouldn't leave. I can't risk my life for such ignorant act.
I just have to live with it. Admit that I have to lay low and be the girl you deserve to have.
No more alcohol, no more parties, no more Fridae, no more girls looking no texting of any other lesbians. I'll do all that. I'll thrash everything for you..
Yes I like being caged up.
I like being emo.
I like to spiral my life down and enjoy that depressing feeling that will ruin my life.
I especially love to humiliate myself.
Making sure that I get to feel that pain.
That's what I'll do from now.
Don't try to convince me otherwise.
Thanks
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment