Sunday, April 08, 2012

I'm not a failure

I have my identity.. It's just not what u are used to.

I have a life.. It's just not what you expected.

I have a job.. It's just not what you think I do.

I have a family.. It's just not what you think they do.

I have a relationship.. It's just not what you think it is.

I'm tired of thinking about others opinion. I'm even tired of guessing what others may think of me..
I'm just gonna do my best and not regret anything.. when the right time
Comes I can proudly put a full stop to it and call it period.

I am good. I am going to bring all that goodness back and start laying out my life now. I will not get affected by what others say. From now on i believe in myself and what I can achieve. To hell with the rest of the world. I fuck care.

No comments: