Everytime I hear your voice it makes me cringe.
You are so fake. I wish Someone can tell u this. But it wouldn't be me. 拆穿you for what? I don't want to help you become a better person. You just sit and rot to death. Making other ppl the scapegoat while you be the manipulator of the whole game. Ppl despise you, ppl hate you. But on the surface you just pretend everything is fine you are happy everyone is happy... The world doesn't work like this. You will get your well deserved dessert soon. Haha and you wonder why the turn over rate is high....
Critise ppl according to your own view with your own perspection is not gg to work. Bitching abt ppl with your pet dog is not gg to change how the world sees you.
You are just a filthy bitch with filthy pets. The rest ain't even worth talking about.
Thursday, February 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment