Did i mention i went to Genting for a few days with Jayvern and family?
Anyway it was.. erm.. last week la.. haaas.. it was great =) though i was still recovering from the sickening stomache.. gotta take pills to keep my stomach from regurgitating all the food out from the other side.. talk about 一飞冲天..
Anyone understand wat i'm typing?
I was told not once.. but quite a few times that i couldnt write properly.. and ppl dun understand what i'm writing..
Issit true???? Or issit cos there's a generation gap?? Is OS a common word?? I heard quite a few people use it already.. even on taiwan national tv.. but boss tell me i shouldnt make up words like that when writing for Mag.. =_=
For those who's still Out of the Picture.. OS is something like Own Speech.. for example.
I'm sitting beside someone with body odour.. I'll say----
OS: 好臭啊!到底有没有洗澡的!
K.. this is OS...
Gosh.. I was told off for quite a few things.. That i normally couldnt and wouldnt have done! Sentence structure.. Typo!.. Sentence coordination.. God.. See what the ice cream job did to me!!! haaas... I feel so small and out at work lo.. everyone's like so IN and so updated with everything.. There's so much to learn and so little time to improve..
"There's a price to pay for all the luxuary"
---high price...
But i must admit the welfare for all Mediacorp empolyee is sooo damn good that makes u go *uhhuhuhhuhhuh*!
One part of me feels that i've done CHS proud.. One part of me is OS-ing "Now what i've got mysef into? Swamp or Quicksand?
Like one of my colleague Meiwen say..
“混口饭吃”,大家都是跑腿的……
now i'm doing Kbox for Iweekly.. and most probably a few more other portion of the mag in weeks to come..
Pray hard hard hard that i'll get my things right! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment