Friday, February 22, 2008

Jokes..joking..jokeless

1。Jayvern's dog CASH just bathed. After a while when we get back to him, he stinks again.
Jayvern asks: Cash为什么一下子就臭了?
I replied: 因为没有放冰橱
Jayvern's Dad laughed.

2。My dad was as usual practising his 书法using traditional 毛笔。I just had my dinner and was cleaning up the table.
Me: 妈,我去冲凉了。
Dad:没有水了
I stared hard at him.. then i realised he was talking about his pen. Mom laugh out loud.

Ever since Mom stopped working. She's become a totally different person. I dont remember her talking to me much. She scold me most of the time. Am i that bad?? haha
Anyway she nows cooks dinner for us and does the housework. I'm so glad to come home everyday to see my room cleaned. And she looked much more relaxed and she listens to what we say. I'm really happy to see her smile.

I swear to work hard for my future job for my family. I want them all to study well and live happily in a big house. I want to work hard for my baby..

K enough of the beautiful dreams.. snap back to reality..

Been doing practically nothing these few weeks.. except searching for a future..

I wish i may i wish i might.. i wish that i have a brighter future than i have in mind.. haaas...(it rhymes...purposely one lo.. 自high..)

I am kinda jobless now and pennyless.. soon it'll be hopelesS? haas.. why? no university wans a student like me wor.. i'm poor, i'm average.. and good for nothing.. how to be in media lidat??

the big shot at SPH told us don't limit urself .. must broaden ur mind (解放思想)must try everything.. studies is not everything.. (but it's one thing that makes the boss glance at you..) i think it's true..

SHoutout: Can someone SHOW me the way?? i wan to work in the media..

No comments: