Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flying away

So many things happen.. so many heartaches.. Sometimes u wonder why the world's so confusing.. Relationships' always breaking and patching.. Is this a new beginning? I dont wanna sound like someone else who keep saying this when it's really obvious things are not going the way she wans to.. or is it because her heart isnt with her anymore? I'm sorry for all that has happen... I'm not sure if things will be the same for them..

Things do bother me when it becomes a habit.. when u stop doing it u get frustrated.. U dunno what's right or wrong anymore.. especially something that brings u fantasy.. Killing fantasies are just as bad as taking a knife slashing at the heart.. U'll nv find out what's real anymore..

Fantasy can kill? Maybe..

I'm currently doing a comic series of naonao.. check it out at The World's book fair at Suntec.. give it ur support ya? especially if u're a nao nao fan hhaas.. (not many i guess) kids comic..

No comments: