Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't believe

I really dun believe how this world can be so freakish sometimes..

You tried to be nice to ppl and you get their snirk and offensive comments.. when they need you they just try to put in nice words and you stupidly fall for it.. because you think they're your friend..

People whom you regard as friends treat you as spare tyre that sits behind the rear of their glamorous car..

Placing a thought for them doesn't mean they'll do the same to you.. the most they'll "inform" you of what's going to happen.. that's the furthest they'll do..

Being a friend is the easiest thing and the hardest challenge i've ever faced.. I'm gullible i admit, i tried to be friendly with everyone but not everyone's world accept me.. Little people click with me for long.. most are just high bye friends..


If you still recognise me you're a high bye friend..
If you know about about my love life and recent life in school you're my friend..
If you know what happen to me in the past and present you're my close friend..
If you know about my future, you're my best friend...(you know who you are...)
I've forgot to add in one more..
If you scold me from the bottom of your heart, you're my best of FRIENDS..( miss you all alot!!!)
haha.. a good way to categorise friend huh...

Why need so many friends? you may ask..

It's getting to be a hobby, to make friends from all over the world, friends from different family background, friends with different lifestyle.. Humans are interesting creatures.. the socialising and communicating skills are indifferent from one another.. just like each individual self.. the way a person speaks, body language and tone.. everything varies.. it's something i've been observing over the years.. I've learn alot.. I tried to copy how a good commuter speaks, his body language.. It's not that difficult.. but why does his actions brings him frame and status, and none for me? Is it because i've lost myself through imitating? Or has another me emerge from this individual you've known?

Friendship.. It's nothing more than strings that bond us together..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Attachments..Zhejiang..
man am i doomed...

No comments: