This was a follow up from JiaQi's blog... From the Mrbrownshow podcast.. My humps vs "mai" hum sang by PM Lee and
http://media34b.libsyn.com/anefeJ12nXvEemh6anVqpmytk3eY/podcasts/mb/tmbs-060822-a_harmless_podcast.mp3
I'm already addicted to Mrbrownshow le la.. hahas...thanks to jiaqi..
proceed to www.mrbrownshow.com for more laugh gags..or www.talkingcock.com for more chim jokes!
my mom was so shocked when she saw me run home.. She was working at my com..
I told her "wo fan le yi ge big chuo wu"..
she practically jumped up and asked wad happen?!
my dad who was out in the living room came running into my mom's room looking at me with a i-knew-you-will-do-it eyes and my mom's eyes says oh-my-god-i'm-gonna-be-a-grandma-soon...
I sigh and walk to my mom..
"mommy.. I knew i shouldn't tell u this all the time but I'm deperate already!! you cannot do this all the time.. It's little lifespan will soon be gone... I wan that battery out from my laptop now!
As a matter of fact.. IT wiz told me never put in ur batteries when it's full and using it together with the power adapter.. It'll shorten the lifespan
To:Daphne
thanks for giving me a column of messages in your blog.. yup i'll be grateful for tt free service.. u sounded so stressed up this week.. well hope u're alright coping with the exams and ur love life.. hahas even though we've known each other for 1 yr plus le but we still haven get to meet or hear each other out! lolx.. this is ur 1000 word testi with the word 1000 for you.. work hard ba and den enjoy ur sweet holidays
Clive
To T112 class of mine:
there's a BBQ on 2nd of Sept organised by nan guan hui guan (at Clarke Quay @7pm) free food and free admission maybe after tt can go clubbing contact weiting if going..
there's another BBQ by our one and only QLB on the 9th of Sept at Downtown east..For our class bonding!!! contact Jemin if going..
anyone gg for any one of the following?
Jingxian
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment