Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wwweelll weell..

hahas now got 2 blog to write le.. so busy.. dunno why nowadays wanna keep myself busy all the time but i keep finding myself doing nothing... haiz..

our anniversary is coming... what to give my beloved? anyone got any idea? hahas..

sorry for what i've done in the recent past that made you so upset.

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby You've got me goin' CrAzY
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance~

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

thanks for letting me do wat i wan to.. giving me the freedom that i once abused.. but given this new chance, i wun let u down again..
thanks for being there for me whenver i needed you.. and being with me though thick and thin..
love ya lots..
hope this entry will make you smile..

No comments: